Data Exchange Platform
The most advanced technology to industrialize and streamline data distribution or data sharing in a secure and trusted ecosystem.
What is a Data Exchange Platform?
A Data Exchange Platform delivers all necessary capabilities to manage data exchanges under various business models, meeting compliance, security and privacy requirements. A Data Exchange Platform addresses the needs of the orchestrator operating the platform as a trusted intermediary, as well as the needs of the data providers and data acquirers engaged in trusted data transactions.
Create secure and compliant trusted data transactions
Trust is a key element in any data transaction, whether it is monetized or not. It relies on a clear and shared framework, as well as continuous control over the use of data. The solution Data Exchange Platform from Dawex enables data providers to:
- Deploy any data exchange business model
- Retain control over data via numerous security and control settings for trusted data transactions
- Ensure compliance with local and international data regulations
Industrialize data product distribution
The Data Exchange Platform enables data orchestrators & data providers to efficiently market and share data products in a collaborative, flexible and scalable way.
- Distribute any type of data
- Collaborate with partners and subsidiaries
- Target data acquirers with tailored data offerings
- Save time and effort in creating & distributing data products
Discover unique data products to fuel your performance
Data acquirers can search data products, through metadata adapted to their specific use cases or sector taxonomy. Data acquirers can search, filter and discover available data offerings, and access data that is rarely or never distributed elsewhere.
- Browse data products catalogs and filter by use case and/or sector
- Target relevant data
- Use keywords to find data products
- Conduct geolocated research
- Find data products described in any language
- Create alerts
Control and monitor your data distribution & consumption
The solution Data Exchange Platform from Dawex is designed to make data distribution easy for all users, both seasoned players and newcomers. Thanks to reporting and metrics, your organization has a clear understanding of your data product's success and benefits from complete traceability of the exchange. Key features and functionalities of the platform include:
- Seamless data distribution from providers to acquirers
- Real-time metrics
- A business view of data exchange relationships
- Complete auditability of all exchanges and transactions
Interested in building a Data Exchange Platform?
Data exchange is more and more in the agenda of organizations. To explore how to develop a thorough data exchange strategy and implement a Data Exchange Platform, get guidance from Dawex experts.
Leverage the potential of your ecosystem
A Data Exchange Platform enables your organization to maximize the potential of its data ecosystem and turn it into a value lever for all the participants. The platform provides the tools you need to engage and grow your data ecosystem’s community.
- Manage the authentication and vetting process of new registrants
- Customize the onboarding experience
- Promote new data providers or successful use cases on landing pages
- Organize seasonal data challenge events on the platform
Distribute roles and collaborations for maximum security & trust
When it comes to data, security and trust are paramount. With the secure Data Exchange Platform, you keep control over the access to the platform and the management of participants, while facilitating collaboration between teams.
- Robust security options at both the participant and organization levels
- Role and permission-based system
- Efficient segregation of responsibilities across teams
Set your ecosystem's governance and go-to-market strategy
The solution Data Exchange Platform from Dawex is customizable to meet your organization’s specific business challenges, adapting to your brand, governance, business model and go-to-market strategy.
- White label solution
- Flexible technical and functional settings
- Ability to define and deploy any platform business model
- Upsell mechanisms
- Advanced onboarding & vetting features
Drive the growth of your data ecosystem
The Data Exchange Platform solution is configurable, highly scalable and ready-to-use. With its comprehensive and robust features, you can monitor activity and business, while seamlessly adapting to the growth of your ecosystem.
- Manage platform activity
- Drive Data Exchange Platform usage
- Automate and industrialize participant processes
Build a powerful Data Exchange roadmap with Dawex Data Exchange Advisory Services
Developing a comprehensive Data Exchange strategy can be complex as it encompasses many aspects. With its multidisciplinary expertise, market knowledge, and proven methodology, Dawex Data Exchange Advisory Services can help your organization identify the opportunities and challenges of data exchange to support your specific needs based on your specific needs and define a customized roadmap to your own Data Exchange Platform.
Meet your business challenges with Data Exchange
By orchestrating its own Data Exchange Platform, your organization takes a central place in its ecosystem. More broadly, implementing a data exchange strategy fosters productivity and efficiency, increases company valuation, tackles decarbonation objectives, reduces risks, and helps generate new sources of revenue.
Grasp the benefits of successful implementations
The full potential of data explodes when data circulates. All industries can benefit from the myriad of information coming from extended ecosystems such as agriculture, food, automotive, travel and tourism, insurance, energy or retail, just to name a few. By facilitating access to data in a trusted and secure environment, organizations can build strong data partnerships to foster innovation and build powerful use cases.
As an illustration of the power of Data Exchange technology, discover innovative implementations relying on Dawex technology. Whether through a Data Marketplace, Industry Data Hub or a Corporate Data Hub, many organizations create new data exchange ecosystems that meet regulatory requirements and address traceability and security challenges.