Corporate Data Hub
Operate your own data hub to break down silos and facilitate data circulation within your organizations.
What is a Corporate Data Hub?
Multinational corporations are complex organizations, with multiple business units and subsidiaries operating independently in different places of the world. As a consequence, they often struggle with data unification challenges and operate multiple data lakes, data warehouses or other data platforms that do not interoperate well.
This results in the creation of data silos, with business units or subsidiaries failing to share value-added data products with each other, which impedes the ability to improve market knowledge or operations, or to monitor CSR objectives.
A Corporate Data Hub allows organizations to break data silos, and extracts maximum value from the data spread across the organizations by enabling
- Data providers to publish and market their data products internally
- Data acquirers to search, quickly find and access data products
What are the benefits of a Corporate Data Hub?
By breaking down silos internally and facilitating data circulation, a Corporate Data Hub generates several benefits to organizations:
- Better understanding of the market: Sharing market data between corporate organizations, in full trust and compliance, to foster product innovation and boost marketing levers
- Operational improvements: Sharing data between plants and headquarters in different regions to drive process optimizations, reduce inefficiencies, drive costs down, and spread best practices
- Reaching CSR objectives: Consolidating CO2 footprint in your plants, monitor CSR initiatives and results, report easily to stakeholders
- Industrializing reporting: Streamlining your reporting from multiple organizations, industrialize the process and formats, manage reporting visibility
Bouygues stimulates internal data exchange with Dawex Corporate Data Hub solution
To accelerate and facilitate data exchanges & information sharing across the all business units, departments & subsidiaries of Bouygues Construction, Bouygues Immobilier, Colas, Equans, TF1 group and Bouygues Telecom. The Bouygues group chooses the Dawex Corporate Data Hub solution to create a complete internal data ecosystem.
Addressing internal data circulation challenges with the Dawex Data Exchange technology, the Bouygues group will distribute, source and exchange data in a trusted & secure environment, compliant with the organization’s data governance policies and with regulations.
How does it work
In a Corporate Data Hub, the participants are essentially users from various subsidiaries and business units of the same corporation.
The users publish and maintain their data products, in various fields such as Administrative, Finance, Marketing, Sales, Operations or CO2 footprint. The authorized people can search, discover and acquire these data products, usually free of charge except in the case of internal transfer prices decided the company.
A mix of file-based, API-based and decentralized data exchanges is used.
The transactions are all recorded and covered by a specific license of use, and must conform to the data regulations in place
A Corporate Data Hub can be empowered with data visualization tools or processing tools connected to the data exchange services.
A rich set of functionalities
With Dawex Data Exchange Platform, organizations implementing a Corporate Data Hub benefit from the most advanced solution to accelerate data distribution or data sharing.
Relying on the advanced Dawex Data Exchange technology, a Corporate Data Hub solution gains native capabilities to respond to business and technical challenges such as security and privacy requirements, compliance with data regulations, trust in data transactions, flexibility of the business modeling and the performance and interoperability of an open architecture.
- Set your ecosystem’s governance and business modeling
- Industrialize data product publication
- Control and monitor data product distribution & consumption
- Create secure, trusted & compliant data transactions
- Discover unique data products to fuel your performance.
Leverage a Corporate Data Hub to fuel your generative & predictive AI models
Organizations are increasingly harnessing Artificial Intelligence’s power in their operations, and improving algorithms & Machine Learning require vast amounts of data. With a Corporate Data Hub, large organizations have at their fingertips the response to unlocking their internal data full potential.
Corporate Data Hubs are the natural one-stop-shop for internal data sourcing to optimize generative and predictive AI models with accurate & traceable data from internal and external sources.