Dawex joins Bpifrance Le Hub's "Scale Up" acceleration program
Bpifrance Le Hub is a meeting platform for innovation in all its forms. Le Hub was created for large companies as well as mid-sized companies and startups. The selected companies will benefit from intensive assistance over 12 months that will help them accelerate their growth and scale their business activity over time.
The "Scale Up" program is intended to be unique and ground-breaking, based on operational follow-up for greater impact and performance on four major themes:
- Talent recruitment and loyalty
- Business development (with a strong international focus)
Dawex and the other companies will benefit from numerous advantages, including:
- Access to large companies participating in Le Hub
- Field experience by recognized peers in France and abroad (Frédéric Mazzella, Ludovic Le Moan, Céline Lazorthes…)
- Privileged access to the Bpifrance international acceleration program
Lastly, program participants can exchange ideas, meet, and discuss during networking events.
Like Dawex, other startups with strong development potential will participate in Scale Up: 1001Pharmacies, AB Tasty, Creative Data, Delair-tech, and Talent.io.
Dawex will continue to pursue its international development efforts, working alongside other promising startups, and benefiting from the many tools offered by Bpifrance Le Hub.